Penford Corporation (PENX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Tops Views
- Apple, Inc. (AAPL) Tops Q2 EPS by $1.44; Announces 7-for-1 Stock Split
- Zimmer (ZMH) to Acquire Biomet in ~$13.35B Deal
- UPS (UPS) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Sees FY14 EPS at Low-End of Range
- Herbalife (HLF) Questions Ackman's Campaign Following ABC News Report
- Caterpillar, Inc. (CAT) Tops Q1 EPS Views; Boosts FY14 Profit Outlook
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $66 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: General Motors (GM) Tops Q1 EPS by 23c
- Jetblue Airways Corp (JBLU) Misses Q1 EPS by 6c, Sales Miss
- Amerisourcebergen Corp. (ABC) Tops Q2 EPS by 6c; Guides FY In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!