Penford Corporation (PENX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Tops Views
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- Market Wrap: Durable Orders, Blue Chip Guidance Pressures Markets; Apple has Record Quarter
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Plans Tax-Free Spin of Remaining Alibaba (BABA) Stake
- U.S. Steel (X) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Offers FY15 Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/27: (ABMD) (AAPL) (FSL) (YHOO) Higher; (ETH) (IDT) (SYRG) Lower (more...)
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $66 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oracle (ORCL) Gains Could Accelerate on Further Enterprise Cloud Push
- Accuray (ARAY) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Reaffirms FY Guidance
- TSYS (TSS) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!