Penford Corporation (PENX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Tops Views
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $66 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Profit Outlook
- Aeropostale, Inc. (ARO) Posts Q3 Loss of 29c/Share; Guides Wide Q4 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!