Penford Corporation (PENX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Tops Views
- FOMC Cuts Bond Buying Plan to $25B; Sees Significant Underutilization of Labor Resources
- Q2 GDP 4% vs 3% Expected
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 07/30: (GFIG) (ZLTQ) (IPHI) Higher; (DEST) (PWE) (AXU) Lower
- U.S. Private Sector Adds Fewer Jobs in July
- UPDATE: Bank of America (BAC) Near Mortgage Deal with US on New Offer - Bloomberg
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $66 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ingredion (INGR) Misses Q2 EPS by 5c, Sales Beat; FY EPS Narrowed, Enters Accelerated Share Repurchase Plan
- Cullen/Frost Bankers (CFR) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- WEX Inc. (WEX) Tops Q2 EPS by 16c; Guides Q3 EPS, Revs
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!