Penford Corporation (PENX) Posts Q2 EPS of $0.03, Tops Views
- Wall St. logs biggest two-day gain since financial crisis
- Market Wrap: Revised Q2 GDP Outpaces; Icahn Gets Active on Freeport; Facebook Surpasses User Milestone
- Carl Icahn files 13D on Freeport-McMoran (FCX)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI), United Airlines (UAL) to Join S&P 500
- Zuckerberg: For the first time 1 billion people used Facebook (FB) in a day
Penford Corporation (Nasdaq: PENX) reported Q2 EPS of $0.03, $0.08 cents better than the analyst estimate of ($0.05). Revenue for the quarter came in at $72.27 million versus the consensus estimate of $66 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Aeropostale (ARO) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS, Comps Down 8%, Offers Q3 Guidance
- Collectors Universe (CLCT) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.21, Comments on Outlook
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Comps Up 10.1%, Offers Q3 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!