Pembina Pipeline (PBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pembina Pipeline (NYSE: PBA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.25, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $970 million versus the consensus estimate of $1.09 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pembina Pipeline (PBA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UBS Cuts Price Target on SecureWorks Corp. (SCWX) to $13
- Dell Technologies Inc. (DVMT) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.76
- Yingli Green Energy (YGE) Posts Q3 Loss of $2.80/Share