Peerless Systems Corp (PRLS) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.04
- Stocks Buckle at the Knees on Growing Fear of a December Taper
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/10: (ARIA) (RMBS) (GERN) Higher; (GNK) (EGLE) (PBY) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) Said to Name Mary Barra as First Female CEO
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Names Laurent Potdevin as CEO; Chairman Chip Wilson Resigns
- Street Getting Ahead of Itself on Apple (AAPL) China Mobile Boost - BofA/Merrill Lynch
Peerless Systems Corp (NASDAQ: PRLS) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.04), versus ($0.01) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $400 thousand, versus $700 thousand reported last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
- Comtech Telecommunications (CMTL) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Guides
- Synergetics Usa, Inc. (SURG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!