Peerless Systems (PRLS) Posts Stronger Q1 Results
- Apple (AAPL), China Mobile (CHL) Sign iPhone Deal - WSJ
- Market Wrap: Hayman Likes GM; Pandora Skirts Competition; Private Sector Jobs Bonanza
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/4: (PBYI) (MFRM) (GGP) Higher; (LGP) (SNPS) (ARO) Lower (more...)
- General Growth Properties (GGP) Set to Join the S&P 500
- Fed Saw 'Modest to Moderate' Growth with Stronger Manufacturing
Peerless Systems Corp. (NASDAQ: PRLS) reported Q1 EPS of $0.05, versus $0.01 last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.66 million, versus $871 thousand last year.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Guess?, Inc. (GES) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4, FY14 EPS and Revs
- Avago Tech (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- Express (EXPR) Misses Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Profit Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!