Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) reported Q3 AFFO of $0.84, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $209 million versus the consensus estimate of $214.88 million.
Same-Property RevPAR in the third quarter of 2016 decreased 0.1 percent over the same period of 2015 to $231.34. Same-Property ADR decreased 0.3 percent from the prior year quarter to $261.00. Same-Property Occupancy rose 0.2 percent to 88.6 percent. Same-Property RevPAR for our Wholly Owned properties, which excludes the Manhattan Collection, increased 0.9 percent from the prior year period. Same-Property Room Revenue for our Wholly Owned properties increased by 1.3 percent, greater than RevPAR, due to the increase in the Same-Property room count. Same-Property RevPAR for the Manhattan Collection decreased 7.1 percent and Same-Property Room Revenue for the Manhattan Collection decreased by 6.9 percent.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust sees FY2016 AFFO of $2.69-$2.74, versus the consensus of $2.71.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Express (EXPR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Comps Outpaced; FY16 EPS Outlook Below Views
- Five Below (FIVE) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS, Offers Q4 Guidance