Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) Tops Q3 AFFO by 6c
- Wall Street dips as investors ready for Trump's inauguration
- Western Union (WU) Admits Anti-Money Laundering and Consumer Fraud Violations, Forfeits $586M in Settlement
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (NYSE: PEB) reported Q3 AFFO of $0.84, $0.06 better than the analyst estimate of $0.78. Revenue for the quarter came in at $209 million versus the consensus estimate of $214.88 million.
Same-Property RevPAR in the third quarter of 2016 decreased 0.1 percent over the same period of 2015 to $231.34. Same-Property ADR decreased 0.3 percent from the prior year quarter to $261.00. Same-Property Occupancy rose 0.2 percent to 88.6 percent. Same-Property RevPAR for our Wholly Owned properties, which excludes the Manhattan Collection, increased 0.9 percent from the prior year period. Same-Property Room Revenue for our Wholly Owned properties increased by 1.3 percent, greater than RevPAR, due to the increase in the Same-Property room count. Same-Property RevPAR for the Manhattan Collection decreased 7.1 percent and Same-Property Room Revenue for the Manhattan Collection decreased by 6.9 percent.
Pebblebrook Hotel Trust sees FY2016 AFFO of $2.69-$2.74, versus the consensus of $2.71.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pebblebrook Hotel Trust (PEB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- F.N.B. Corp (FNB) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Signature Bank (SBNY) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!