Paylocity Holding (PCTY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ: PCTY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65 million versus the consensus estimate of $63.58 million.
Paylocity Holding sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.01-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.04. Paylocity Holding sees Q2 2017 revenue of $66-67 million, versus the consensus of $68 million.
Paylocity Holding sees FY2017 EPS of $0.36-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.37. Paylocity Holding sees FY2017 revenue of $296-298 million, versus the consensus of $296.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Paylocity Holding (PCTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!