Paylocity Holding (PCTY) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c, Offers Q2 & FY Guidance
- Wall Street hits new high as post-election rally roars ahead
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Oil rises above $50 despite doubts over OPEC output cut
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/08: (VYGR) (TLRD) (LULU) Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Paylocity Holding (NASDAQ: PCTY) reported Q1 EPS of $0.07, $0.04 better than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $65 million versus the consensus estimate of $63.58 million.
Paylocity Holding sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.01-$0.03, versus the consensus of $0.04. Paylocity Holding sees Q2 2017 revenue of $66-67 million, versus the consensus of $68 million.
Paylocity Holding sees FY2017 EPS of $0.36-$0.40, versus the consensus of $0.37. Paylocity Holding sees FY2017 revenue of $296-298 million, versus the consensus of $296.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Paylocity Holding (PCTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street
- Methode Electronics (MEI) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; Boosts FY17 EPS Guidance
- Ciena (CIEN) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!