PayPal (PYPL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.65 billion.
PayPal sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.40-$0.42, versus the consensus of $0.42. PayPal sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.92-2.99 billion, versus the consensus of $2.97 billion.
PayPal sees FY2016 EPS of $1.48-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.50. PayPal sees FY2016 revenue of $10.78-10.85 billion, versus the consensus of $10.82 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PayPal (PYPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Christopher & Banks (CBK) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Q4 Revenue Outlook Light of Views
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!