PayPal (PYPL) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL) reported Q3 EPS of $0.35, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.35. Revenue for the quarter came in at $2.67 billion versus the consensus estimate of $2.65 billion.
PayPal sees Q4 2016 EPS of $0.40-$0.42, versus the consensus of $0.42. PayPal sees Q4 2016 revenue of $2.92-2.99 billion, versus the consensus of $2.97 billion.
PayPal sees FY2016 EPS of $1.48-$1.50, versus the consensus of $1.50. PayPal sees FY2016 revenue of $10.78-10.85 billion, versus the consensus of $10.82 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PayPal (PYPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Ameris Bancorp (ABCB) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Amaya (AYA) Sees Higher 2016 Revs, EBITDA, EPS; CFO Daniel Sebag to Retire
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!