Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reiterates Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Patterson Cos. (NASDAQ: PDCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.34 billion.
Patterson Cos. reiterates FY2017 EPS of $2.60-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.65.
"The business turned in a solid performance overall in the first fiscal quarter. Enhancing our operational platform for growth is a top priority for Patterson, and we moved forward with efforts to boost our effectiveness and improve our ability to compete in an evolving marketplace," said Scott Anderson, chairman, president and chief executive officer. "In Dental, we implemented steps to align our go-to-market strategy with shifting customer needs. In Animal Health, our ongoing integration initiatives and progress toward planned synergies remained on track. We are confident in the platform we are building for long-term growth and efficiency."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Patterson Cos. (PDCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- DAVIDsTEA Inc. (DTEA) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Names Interim CFO
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Sales Miss; Guides FY Sales Below the Street