Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Reiterates Outlook
- Stocks dip as earnings pour in, consumer discretionary lags
- UPDATE: Alphabet (GOOG) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Revs Strong
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- Cirrus Logic, Inc. (CRUS) Q2 Results and Guidance Beat Estimates
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Patterson Cos. (NASDAQ: PDCO) reported Q1 EPS of $0.51, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.51. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.3 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.34 billion.
Patterson Cos. reiterates FY2017 EPS of $2.60-$2.70, versus the consensus of $2.65.
"The business turned in a solid performance overall in the first fiscal quarter. Enhancing our operational platform for growth is a top priority for Patterson, and we moved forward with efforts to boost our effectiveness and improve our ability to compete in an evolving marketplace," said Scott Anderson, chairman, president and chief executive officer. "In Dental, we implemented steps to align our go-to-market strategy with shifting customer needs. In Animal Health, our ongoing integration initiatives and progress toward planned synergies remained on track. We are confident in the platform we are building for long-term growth and efficiency."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Patterson Cos. (PDCO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Weingarten Realty Investors (WRI) Reports In-Line 3Q
- California Water Service (CWT) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Alon USA Energy (ALJ) Misses Q3 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!