Pattern Energy (PEGI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Pattern Energy (NASDAQ: PEGI) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.05), $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $91.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $98.36 million.
2016 Financial Guidance
Pattern Energy is narrowing its targeted annual cash available for distribution for 2016 to a range of $130 million to $140 million, representing an increase of 46% at the midpoint of the range, compared to cash available for distribution in 2015. As noted above, forward-looking cash available for distribution is a non-GAAP measure that cannot be reconciled to net cash provided by operating activities as the most directly comparable GAAP financial measure without unreasonable effort.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pattern Energy (PEGI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Associated Banc-Corp (ASB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- People's United Bank (PBCT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!