Patriot Coal Corporation (PCX) Reports Mixed Q4 Results
- MasterCard (MA) Approves $3.5B Buyback; Announces 10-for-1 Split, 83% Dividend Increase
- William Blair's 2014 Top Small-Cap Picks
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/11: (CYTR) (BGMD) (ASTC) Higher; (GEVO) (AVNR) (TNXP) Lower
- Autohome (ATHM) IPO Nearly Doubles on Open
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Misses Q1 EPS by 7c; adj.-Comps Up 5%
Patriot Coal Corporation (NYSE: PCX) reported Q4 EPS of $0.08, $0.42 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.34). Revenue for the quarter came in at $528.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $547.99 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Issues Outlook
- Hooker Furniture Corp (HOFT) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Peerless Systems Corp (PRLS) Swings to Q3 Loss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!