Patriot Coal (PCX) Posts Q2 Loss of $0.15, Narrower than Views
- Markets Crash as Bernanke Signals the Death of QE
- Rite Aid (RAD) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides FY14 EPS Below Views
- Kodak (EKDKQ), Lenders Reach Agreement on $895M Post-Bankruptcy Facility
- China Manufacuring Slump Widens in June on Lower Int'l Demand, Inventory Clearing
- Ebix, Inc. (EBIX), Goldman (GS) Terminate Merger
Patriot Coal (NYSE: PCX) reports Q2 loss of $0.15, versus the analyst estimate of ($0.33). Revenue for the quarter was $539.0 million, which compares to the estimate of $526.32 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook; Will Realign Global Ops
- Finisar Corp (FNSR) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 EPS Above Views
- John Wiley (JW-A) Misses Q4 EPS by 9c; Names New CFO; Updates on Restructuring
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!