Party City (PRTY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Wall Street flat as countdown to Trump's swearing-in begins
- Netflix, Inc. (NFLX) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c; Subs Beat Views
- Apple (AAPL) PT Raised to $140 at BofA/Merrill Lynch; iPhone 8 Will be 'Super-Long' Cycle
- Morgan Stanley Upgrades Tesla Motors (TSLA) to Overweight
- CP's (CP) Outgoing CEO Hunter Harrison, Activist Paul Hilal Said Set to Target CSX Corp. (CSX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Party City (NYSE: PRTY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $557 million versus the consensus estimate of $587.75 million.
Brand comparable sales, which include Company-owned Party City stores in the US and Canada and North American e-commerce operations, decreased 6.4%.
Party City sees FY2016 EPS of $1.08-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.23. Party City sees FY2016 revenue of $2.25-2.3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Party City (PRTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Home Bancshares (HOMB) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- NVE Corp (NVEC) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Sandy Spring Bancorp (SASR) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!