Party City (PRTY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Party City (NYSE: PRTY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $557 million versus the consensus estimate of $587.75 million.
Brand comparable sales, which include Company-owned Party City stores in the US and Canada and North American e-commerce operations, decreased 6.4%.
Party City sees FY2016 EPS of $1.08-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.23. Party City sees FY2016 revenue of $2.25-2.3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Party City (PRTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
- Micron (MU) PT Raised to $25 at Brean Capital; Upbeat on Low Inventories
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!