Party City (PRTY) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Guides Modestly Below the Street
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Party City (NYSE: PRTY) reported Q3 EPS of $0.12, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.13. Revenue for the quarter came in at $557 million versus the consensus estimate of $587.75 million.
Brand comparable sales, which include Company-owned Party City stores in the US and Canada and North American e-commerce operations, decreased 6.4%.
Party City sees FY2016 EPS of $1.08-$1.16, versus the consensus of $1.23. Party City sees FY2016 revenue of $2.25-2.3 billion, versus the consensus of $2.36 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Party City (PRTY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Dollar General (DG) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c; Comps Light of Views; Sees FY16 EPS at Low-End of Growth Outlook
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!