Parkway Properties (PKY) Reports Q2 FFO of 64c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Top 10 News for 5/23 - 5/27: Computer Sciences to Acquire Key Enterprise Asset; Bayer Makes Run at Monsanto; Twitter has 'Character' Change
- Wall Street puts finishing touch on best week since March
- Intercept Pharma (ICPT) Granted Accelerated FDA Approval of Ocaliva in PBC
- Marketo (MKTO) Deal Talk to Force Microsoft's (MSFT) Big Wallet Into Action
- Thermo Fisher (TMO) to Acquire FEI Company (FEIC) in ~$4.2B Deal
Parkway Properties (NYSE: PKY) reports Q2 FFO of $0.64, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter was $62.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $63.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Twilio (TWLO) Files for $100M IPO
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Tops Q1 EPS by 16c; Comps Up 15.2%
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c; Comps Rose 3.0%; FY16 EPS Outlook Raised
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!