Parkway Properties (PKY) Reports Q2 FFO of 64c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
Parkway Properties (NYSE: PKY) reports Q2 FFO of $0.64, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter was $62.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $63.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- Comerica (CMA) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Fulton Financial (FULT) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!