Parkway Properties (PKY) Reports Q2 FFO of 64c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Top 10 News for 03/03 - 03/07: Russia/Ukraine Tension Shakes Markets; Safeway Gets Official Bid; Bitcoin Founder 'Found'
- Icahn Plans to Use Facebook, Along with Twititer and Website to Communicate
- Nonfarm Payrolls Rose 175K in Feb., Led by Gains in Trade, Services
- Coupons.com (COUP) IPO Surges Higher
- Tesla (TSLA) Cuts Model S Price in Europe
Parkway Properties (NYSE: PKY) reports Q2 FFO of $0.64, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter was $62.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $63.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides Q1 Profit Below Consensus
- Monroe Capital Corp. (MRCC) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- The Fresh Market, Inc. (TFM) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, EPS Guidance Falls Short
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!