Parkway Properties (PKY) Reports Q2 FFO of 64c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Market Wrap: Existing Sales Outpace in Sept.; Loeb's Third Point Eyes Amgen; Daimler Exits Tesla; Earnings Galore
- Yahoo! (YHOO) Tops Q3 EPS by 22c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/21: (UIS) (SIX) (BRCM) (YHOO) Higher; (NSPH) (HIMX) (CREE) (TSLA) Lower (more...)
- Dan Loeb Discusses Long Amgen (AMGN), eBay (EBAY) and Alibaba (BABA) in Q3 Letter; Sells Sony (SNE)
- Daimler Sells 4% Stake in Tesla (TSLA)
Parkway Properties (NYSE: PKY) reports Q2 FFO of $0.64, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter was $62.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $63.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- McDonald's (MCD) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of $1.51; Global Comps Fell 3.3%
- Exactech, Inc. (EXAC) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c
- VMware (VMW) Sees Q4 Sales of $1.67-$1.71B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!