Parkway Properties (PKY) Reports Q2 FFO of 64c, Beats by a Penny; Reaffirms Guidance
- Market Wrap: Shire Makes Bid for Baxalta, Gets Rejected; Fed's Lockhart Hints at Sept. Rate Hike; Splitsville for RR Donnelley
- Disney (DIS) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c, Revenue Beats, Offers Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 08/04: (USNA) (CHUY) (Z) Higher; (ETSY) (TRMB) (GLUU) (DIS) Lower (more...)
Parkway Properties (NYSE: PKY) reports Q2 FFO of $0.64, 1 cent better than the analyst estimate of $0.63. Revenue for the quarter was $62.61 million, which compares to the estimate of $63.05 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Neiman Marcus Group Files for $100M Common Stock IPO
- UPDATE: Retrophin (RTRX) Reports Q2 EPS of 40c
- Gener8 Maritime (GNRT) Tops Q2 EPS by 15c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!