Parkway Properties (PKY) Tops Q2 FFO by 3c
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Parkway Properties (NYSE: PKY) reported Q2 FFO of $0.34, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $107.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $108.79 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parkway Properties (PKY) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Stifel Upgrades Parkway Properties (PKY) to Hold
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Parkway Announces Investor Day Webcast
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!