ParkerVision (PRKR) Misses Q3 EPS by 50c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
ParkerVision (NASDAQ: PRKR) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.95), $0.50 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.45). Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 million versus the consensus estimate of $30 thousand.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on ParkerVision (PRKR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Medley Management (MDLY) Tops Q4 EPS by 8c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!