Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) Tops Q3 EPS by 21c
- Wall Street rally continues as laggards advance
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Park-Ohio Holdings (NASDAQ: PKOH) reported Q3 EPS of $1.13, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $0.92. Revenue for the quarter came in at $312.7 million versus the consensus estimate of $351.2 million.Park-Ohio Holdings reaffirmed FY2016 guidance.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Park-Ohio Holdings (PKOH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c