Park Sterling (PSTB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Park Sterling (NASDAQ: PSTB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13.
- Noninterest income held steady following strong growth in the second quarter of 2016 with good growth in deposit service charges and mortgage banking income
- Noninterest expenses declined 4% from the second quarter of 2016, driven in part by continued disciplined expense management and the achievement of the remaining cost savings realized from the merger with First Capital Bancorp, Inc. ("First Capital")
- Average loans, excluding loans held for sale, showed steady growth at an 8% annualized growth rate over the second quarter of 2016.
- Credit quality remained strong
- Capital levels remained strong with Tier 1 leverage ratio of 10.06%
- Completed the early termination of loss share agreements with the FDIC on August 26, 2016
- The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on common shares of $0.04 per share and authorized a new share repurchase program
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Park Sterling (PSTB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- ModusLink (MLNK) Reports Q1 Loss of $0.16/Share
- Vera Bradley (VRA) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Offers Light Q4 Outlook; Enters New Licensing Agreements
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!