Park Sterling (PSTB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street falls with financials, other post-election gainers
- The FTC Confirms Antitrust Charges Against Qualcomm (QCOM) for Monopolizing Semiconductor Device Used in Cell Phones
- United Airlines (UAL) Tops Q4 EPS by 5c
- Obama shortens sentence of Manning, who gave secrets to WikiLeaks
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/17: (SHLO) Higher; (GIMO) (AFAM) (CSX) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Park Sterling (NASDAQ: PSTB) reported Q3 EPS of $0.14, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.13.
- Noninterest income held steady following strong growth in the second quarter of 2016 with good growth in deposit service charges and mortgage banking income
- Noninterest expenses declined 4% from the second quarter of 2016, driven in part by continued disciplined expense management and the achievement of the remaining cost savings realized from the merger with First Capital Bancorp, Inc. ("First Capital")
- Average loans, excluding loans held for sale, showed steady growth at an 8% annualized growth rate over the second quarter of 2016.
- Credit quality remained strong
- Capital levels remained strong with Tier 1 leverage ratio of 10.06%
- Completed the early termination of loss share agreements with the FDIC on August 26, 2016
- The Board of Directors declared a quarterly cash dividend on common shares of $0.04 per share and authorized a new share repurchase program
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Park Sterling (PSTB) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Shiloh Industries (SHLO) Reports Q4 EPS of $0.50
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Related EntitiesFDIC, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!