Park Electrochemical Corp. (PKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Banks drag Wall Street lower as growth fears, rate outlook weigh
- AIG (AIG) Misses Q4 EPS by 19c; Raises Buyback to $5B, Announces Dividend Increase
- CBS Corp. (CBS) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- JPMorgan's Dimon buys more than $25 million of company stock
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/11: (GRPN) (COLM) (ELLI) Higher; (NUS) (SCSS) (ATVI) Lower (more...)
Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE: PKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Luxoft Holding (LXFT) Misses Q3 EPS by 10c
- Republic Services (RSG) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Guidance
- Activision Blizzard (ATVI) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Offers Q1 & FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!