Park Electrochemical Corp. (PKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- eBay (EBAY) to Spin PayPal into Separate, Publicly-Traded Company
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 9/30: (MTL) (MOVE) (ADUS) Higher; (PDFS) (ISR) (RADA) Lower
- GoPro (GPRO) Rated Sell at Citron Research
- Microsoft (MSFT) Unveils Its Next-Gen OS: Windows 10
- Teekay Corporation (TK) Surges on Bold New Dividend Policy, Stock Upgrade
Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE: PKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.5 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Park Electrochemical Corp. Announces Date of Second Quarter Earnings Release and Conference Call
- S&W SEED (SANW) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c, Q1 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- SYNNEX Corp. (SNX) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c; Issues Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!