Park Electrochemical Corp. (PKE) Misses Q2 EPS by 6c
- Stock futures lower as countdown to Yellen speech begins
- Mylan (MYL) Announces Actions to Expand EpiPen Access; Includes Plans to Reduce Patient Cost
- HP, Inc. (HPQ) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Q4 EPS Below Views
- Berry Plastics Group (BERY) to Acquire AEP Industries (AEPI) for $765M
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Tops Q2 EPS Views; Updates on Strategic Alternatives
Park Electrochemical Corp. (NYSE: PKE) reported Q2 EPS of $0.32, $0.06 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $50.45 million versus the consensus estimate of $53.5 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.14; Updates FY16 Outlook
- Tiffany & Co. (TIF) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; adj.-Comps Fell by More than Expected
- Burlington Stores (BURL) Tops Q2 EPS by 9c; Raises Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!