Parexel (PRXL) Misses Q1 EPS by 10c; Guides Below, Announces $200M Stock Buyback Plan
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
Parexel (NASDAQ: PRXL) reported Q1 EPS of $0.76, $0.10 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.86. Revenue for the quarter came in at $0 versus the consensus estimate of $524.79 million.
Board approved new $200 million share repurchase program.
Parexel sees FY2017 EPS of $3.71-$4.05, versus the consensus of $4.57.
“At the same time, we are encouraged by our continued strong gross new business awards in the quarter, which we believe speak to the strength of our competitive offering,” Mr. von Rickenbach continued. “Ongoing corporate development activities, such as the recent acquisition of ExecuPharm, are expected to contribute to revenue growth. PAREXEL is also committed to maximizing shareholder value through sustained margin improvement and effective capital deployment, including a new $200 million share repurchase program. As a result of these actions, we expect to deliver double-digit adjusted diluted EPS growth for the Fiscal Year at the midpoint of our guidance range."
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Parexel (PRXL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Finisar (FNSR) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Above the Street
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
- Ferrellgas Partners (FGP) Tops Q1 EPS by 6c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance, Management Comments, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!