Pareteum Corp. (TEUM) Misses Q3 EPS by 7c
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump picks ex-rival Carson to head housing department
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pareteum Corp. (NYSE: TEUM) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.08), $0.07 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.01). Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $3.66 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pareteum Corp. (TEUM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Mizuho Securities Upgrades Citrix Systems (CTXS) to Buy