Papa John's (PZZA) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Papa John's (NASDAQ: PZZA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $422.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $418.1 million.
System-wide comparable sales increases of 5.5% for North America and 7.6% for International in the third quarter
Papa John's sees FY2016 EPS of $2.46-$2.52, versus prior guidance of $2.35-$2.45 and the consensus of $2.45.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Papa John's (PZZA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Vail Resorts (MTN) Misses Q1 EPS by 13c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!