Papa John's (PZZA) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Papa John's (NASDAQ: PZZA) reported Q3 EPS of $0.57, $0.07 better than the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $422.4 million versus the consensus estimate of $418.1 million.
System-wide comparable sales increases of 5.5% for North America and 7.6% for International in the third quarter
Papa John's sees FY2016 EPS of $2.46-$2.52, versus prior guidance of $2.35-$2.45 and the consensus of $2.45.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Papa John's (PZZA) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Bob Evans Farms (BOBE) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c; FY17 adj.-EPS Outlook Boosted
- Teva Pharma (TEVA) Appoints New Global Generic Medicines Group CEO; FY16 Guidance Affirmed
- Genesco (GCO) Tops Q3 EPS Views, Sales Light
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Retail Sales
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!