Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $351.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $366.33 million.
- Listener Hours: Total listener hours grew 5% to 5.40 billion for the third quarter of 2016, compared to 5.14 billion for the same period of the prior year.
- Active Listeners: Active listeners were 77.9 million at the end of the third quarter of 2016, compared to 78.1 million for the same period of the prior year.
Pandora sees Q4 2016 revenue of $362-374 million, versus the consensus of $392.1 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss is expected to be in the range of $51 million to $39 million. Adjusted EBITDA differs from GAAP net loss in that it excludes forecasted stock-based compensation expense of approximately $35 million, depreciation and amortization expense of approximately $18 million, a provision for income taxes of approximately $0.4 million and other expense, net, of $6 million and assumes minimal cash taxes given our net loss position. Basic shares outstanding for the fourth quarter 2016 are expected to be approximately 234 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pandora (P) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- UPDATE: Oppenheimer Upgrades Pandora (P) to Outperform
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Earnings, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!