Pandora (P) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Q4 Revenue Guidance Falls Short
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Pandora (NYSE: P) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.07), $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.06). Revenue for the quarter came in at $351.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $366.33 million.
- Listener Hours: Total listener hours grew 5% to 5.40 billion for the third quarter of 2016, compared to 5.14 billion for the same period of the prior year.
- Active Listeners: Active listeners were 77.9 million at the end of the third quarter of 2016, compared to 78.1 million for the same period of the prior year.
Pandora sees Q4 2016 revenue of $362-374 million, versus the consensus of $392.1 million.
- Adjusted EBITDA loss is expected to be in the range of $51 million to $39 million. Adjusted EBITDA differs from GAAP net loss in that it excludes forecasted stock-based compensation expense of approximately $35 million, depreciation and amortization expense of approximately $18 million, a provision for income taxes of approximately $0.4 million and other expense, net, of $6 million and assumes minimal cash taxes given our net loss position. Basic shares outstanding for the fourth quarter 2016 are expected to be approximately 234 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pandora (P) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Fred's (FRED) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views