Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $400.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.7 million.
Announces $500 million share repurchase authorization
Palo Alto Networks sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.53, versus the consensus of $0.56. Palo Alto Networks sees Q1 2017 revenue of $398-402 million, versus the consensus of $402.2 million.
Palo Alto Networks sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$2.80, versus the consensus of $2.64.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Ascena Retail Group (ASNA) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c, Comps Fall 5%
- Ambarella (AMBA) Tops Q3 EPS by 17c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!