Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS; Guides FY17 EPS Above Views; Approves $500M Stock Buyback
- AT&T (T) to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for $107.50/Share
- Rockwell Collins (COL) in Advanced Talks to Acquire B/E Aerospace (BEAV) - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) reported Q4 EPS of $0.50, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.50. Revenue for the quarter came in at $400.8 million versus the consensus estimate of $389.7 million.
Announces $500 million share repurchase authorization
Palo Alto Networks sees Q1 2017 EPS of $0.51-$0.53, versus the consensus of $0.56. Palo Alto Networks sees Q1 2017 revenue of $398-402 million, versus the consensus of $402.2 million.
Palo Alto Networks sees FY2017 EPS of $2.75-$2.80, versus the consensus of $2.64.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Altra Industrial Motion (AIMC) Reports Inline Q3 EPS; Narrows FY16 Outlook; Approves $30M Stock Buyback Plan
- Citizens Holding (CIZN) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.36
- Penns Woods Bancorp (PWOD) Q3 Profit Slips Lower
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance, Stock Buybacks
Related EntitiesStock Buyback, Earnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!