Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Views
- Record-setting rally pushes on as S&P ends week up 3 percent
- Trump's Cohn Pick Most Bullish Sign Yet for Banks - Cowen
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers: (IDXG) (INVN) (EBS) Higher; (SCON) (DTEA) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
- 21st Century Fox (FOXA) offers to acquire Sky for GBP10.75/share
- Coca Cola (KO) Announces James Quincey to Succeed Muhtar Kent as CEO; Kent to Continue as Chairman
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $398.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.2 million.
Palo Alto Networks sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.61-$0.63, versus the consensus of $0.63. Palo Alto Networks sees Q2 2017 revenue of $426-432 million, versus the consensus of $439.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ocean Power Technologies (OPTT) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.25/Share
- Duluth Holdings Inc. (DLTH) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.01; Guides Below the Street
- Good Times Restaurants (GTIM) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!