Palo Alto Networks (PANW) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; Guides Q2 Revenue Below Views
- Wall St. gains across sectors ahead of Trump inauguration
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Herbalife (HLF) Says SEC Requested Documents on Anti-Corruption Compliance in China; Reviewed with DoJ
- Investment Focus: History suggests Trump month will be stocks down, dollar up
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Palo Alto Networks (NYSE: PANW) reported Q1 EPS of $0.53, in-line with the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $398.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $400.2 million.
Palo Alto Networks sees Q2 2017 EPS of $0.61-$0.63, versus the consensus of $0.63. Palo Alto Networks sees Q2 2017 revenue of $426-432 million, versus the consensus of $439.0 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Palo Alto Networks (PANW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- SunTrust Banks (STI) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance, Hot Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!