Packaging Corp. (PKG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street rises, buoyed by economic data; Dow sets high
- Twitter (TWTR) 'Takeover Money' Moves On as 'Trump Money' Moves In
- Amazon (AMZN) Could Open Over 2,000 Brick-and Mortar Groceries if Tests Succeed - DJ; Kroger (KR) on Watch
- Buy Any Seasonal Market Weakness Ahead of Year End Rally - Oppenheimer (SPY)
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/05: (TXMD) (COUP) (BOBE) Higher; (SB) (LXRX) (STWD) Lower (more...)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Packaging Corp. (NYSE: PKG) reported Q3 EPS of $1.30, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $1.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.48 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.47 billion.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Packaging Corp. (PKG) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- Kinder Morgan (KMI) Sees FY17 Distributable Cash Flow of $4.46B
- Trading Radar for 12/6: AutoZone (AZO), Francesca's (FRAN), Toll Bros (TOL), Michaels Cos. (MIK) Report
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!