Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c
- Oil steadies on doubts output cut will end global glut
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- Dollar edges up vs yen as traders eye ECB meeting for cues
- Mondelez Int'l (MDLZ) Seen as Kraft Heinz's (KHC) Next Logical Takeover Target - Credit Suisse
- Foxconn says in preliminary discussions to expand U.S. operations
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Pacific Premier Bancorp (NASDAQ: PPBI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.33, $0.09 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.42.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Pacific Premier Bancorp (PPBI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- AutoZone (AZO) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Light of Views
- TerraForm Power (TERP) Posts Q1 Loss of 1c/Share
- Brown-Forman (BF-A) Reports Inline Q2 EPS