Pacer International Inc. (PACR) Misses Q4 EPS by 4c
- July Nonfarm Payrolls 209K vs 230K Expected, UE Rate 6.2% vs 6.1%
- Procter & Gamble Co. (PG) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Mobileye (MBLY) IPO Opens at $36
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 8/1: (BYI) (SGMS) (LNKD) Higher; (BOTA) (WWWW) (YRCW) Lower (more...)
- GM (GM) July U.S. Auto Sales Rose 9.4%, Missing Expectations Amid Double-Digit Pickup, SUV Gains
Pacer International Inc. (NASDAQ: PACR) reported Q4 EPS of $0.05, $0.04 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.09. Revenue for the quarter came in at $373.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $382.19 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- Staar Surgical Co (STAA) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c
- Shenandoah Telecom Co. (SHEN) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.35
- Circor International, Inc. (CIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!