PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- AT&T (T) Agrees to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) for More than $80 Billion - WSJ
- Top 10 News for 10/17 - 10/21: Merger Rumors Abound; CEOs Depart; Tesla Kicks Autopilot Up A Notch
- Wall Street ends little changed; Microsoft hits record
- AT&T (T) in Advanced Talks to Acquire Time Warner (TWX) - DJ
- Rockwell Automation (ROK) Said to Attract Takeover Interest from Schneider Electric - Source
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) reported Q2 EPS of $1.47, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.94 billion.
PVH Corp. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $2.35-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.39.
PVH Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $6.55-$6.65, versus the consensus of $6.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PVH Corp. (PVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Honeywell (HON) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS; Issues Q4 EPS outlook
- TCF Financial Corp. (TCB) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Webster Financial (WBS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!