PVH Corp. (PVH) Tops Q2 EPS by 18c, Raises FY EPS Guidance
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PVH Corp. (NYSE: PVH) reported Q2 EPS of $1.47, $0.18 better than the analyst estimate of $1.29. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.93 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.94 billion.
PVH Corp. sees Q3 2016 EPS of $2.35-$2.40, versus the consensus of $2.39.
PVH Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $6.55-$6.65, versus the consensus of $6.54.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PVH Corp. (PVH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Illinois Tool Works (ITW) Updates on Enterprise Strategy; Guides FY17 EPS Inline
- Big Lots (BIG) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!