PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) Tops Q3 EPS by 19c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PTC Therapeutics (NASDAQ: PTCT) reported Q3 EPS of ($1.03), $0.19 better than the analyst estimate of ($1.22). Revenue for the quarter came in at $23 million versus the consensus estimate of $19.76 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PTC Therapeutics (PTCT) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Citigroup (C) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
- Biomerica, Inc. (BMRA) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.02
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!