PPL Corp. (PPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Banks, telecoms lead Wall Street up; another Dow record
- Western Digital (WDC) Raises Q2 Outlook
- bluebird bio (BLUE) to Offer $200M of Common Stock
- Dave & Buster's Entertainment (PLAY) Tops Q3 EPS by 11c, Raises FY Revenue Guidance
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/06: (PLAY) (ANTH) (WDC) Higher; (AVAV) (ESV) (BLUE) Lower (more...)
Get daily under-the-radar research with StreetInsider.com's Stealth Growth Insider Get your 2-Wk Free Trial here.
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.79 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.8 billion.
PPL Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.25-$2.45, versus the consensus of $2.33.
PPL Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $2.05-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.43.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PPL Corp. (PPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPL Corp. (PPL) to Reiterate 2016 Earnings Guidance at Upcoming Analyst/Investor Meetings
- HD Supply Holdings (HDS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Coupa Software (COUP) Tops Q3 EPS Views; Issues Confident Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!