PPL Corp. (PPL) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c, Offers FY16 & FY17 Guidance
- Amazon, health stocks weigh on S&P, Nasdaq; Chevron lifts Dow
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; CapEx Light of Views
- Baker Hughes (BHI), General Electric (GE) in Partnership Talks, Not Merger Talks
- AbbVie (ABBV) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Misses Q3 EPS by 26c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
PPL Corp. (NYSE: PPL) reported Q2 EPS of $0.56, $0.03 better than the analyst estimate of $0.53. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.79 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.8 billion.
PPL Corp. sees FY2016 EPS of $2.25-$2.45, versus the consensus of $2.33.
PPL Corp. sees FY2017 EPS of $2.05-$2.25, versus the consensus of $2.43.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PPL Corp. (PPL) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Ruth's Hospitality Group (RUTH) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Comps Rose 2.1%
- CTS Corp. (CTS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides FY16
- Stillwater Mining (SWC) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!