PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Growth worries, rate hike uncertainty pull Wall Street down
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q4 EPS by 14c, Offers Q1 Guidance, CFO Steps Down
- Are Gold Speculators Betting on 'One and Done'?
- Oil Companies Slash Dividends Amid Cash Crunch
- After-Hours Stock Movers 02/08: (SSNI) (MXL) (BSX) Higher; (GIG) (QLYS) (CMP) Lower (more...)
PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG) reported Q2 EPS of $2.12, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Brookdale Senior Living (BKD) Tops Q4 CFFO by 12c, Offers FY Outlook
- American Capital Senior Floating (ACSF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Model N (MODN) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c; New CEO Named
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!