PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Wall St. falls as earnings from some big names disappoint
- General Motors (GM) Tops Q3 EPS by 28c
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c
- DuPont (DD) Tops Q3 EPS by 14c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook; Says Continuing to Work with Regulators
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/25: (SAEX) (CWEI) (SWFT) Higher; (DPRX) (CRBP) (UA) Lower (more...)
PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG) reported Q2 EPS of $2.12, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Argus Downgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Hold
- ServiceMaster Global Holdings (SERV) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
- Sensata Technologies (ST) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!