PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Wall Street rallies as OPEC reaches output deal
- Pier 1 Imports (PIR) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS; Comps Fall 4.3%
- Intra-Cellular Therapies (ITCI) Announces ITI-007 Phase 3 Missed Primary Endpoint in Schizophrenia
- Vertex Pharma (VRTX) Announces FDA Approval for ORKAMBI in Children 6-11; Lowers 2016 ORKAMBI Revenue Outlook
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/28: (AEGR) (PIR) (GSAT) Higher; (ITCI) (ATNM) (PRGS) Lower (more...)
PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG) reported Q2 EPS of $2.12, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PPG Completes Second COLORFUL COMMUNITIES Project in San Juan del Río, Mexico
- Progress Software (PRGS) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Offers Q4 &FY Guidance
- Aoxing Pharmaceutical (AXN) to Delay 10-K Filing
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!