PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Market Wrap: Adv. Q3 GDP Outpaces; Citi Lowers Q3 Results; Starbucks Percolates in Q3
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
- Citigroup (C) Adjusts Q3 Results Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/30: (MELI) (GPRO) (AXTI) Higher; (AEGR) (TRMB) (TPX) (SBUX) Lower (more...)
- LinkedIn (LNKD) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c; Guides FY14 EPS Above Views
PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG) reported Q2 EPS of $2.12, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morales of PPG to Present at Baird Industrial Conference 2014
- Columbia Sportswear (COLM) Tops Q3 EPS by 6c, Offers Guidance
- Carbonite (CARB) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!