PPG Industries, Inc. (PPG) Tops Q2 EPS by 11c
- Wall St. little changed; tech gains offset energy losses
- Tesla (TSLA) Gains as Panasonic Seeks to Raise $3.9B for Gigafactory
- GDP Annualized (Q2 A) 1.2% vs 2.5% Expected
- BOJ eases policy by doubling ETF buying, underwhelms expectations
- ExxonMobil (XOM) Misses Q2 EPS Views; Production Light of Expectations
PPG Industries, Inc. (NYSE: PPG) reported Q2 EPS of $2.12, $0.11 better than the analyst estimate of $2.01. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.8 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Seaport Global Securities Upgrades PPG Industries (PPG) to Buy
- NewLink Genetics (NLNK) Misses Q2 EPS by 35c; Announces Restructuring Plans
- Hutchinson Technology (HTCH) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!