PNC Financial (PNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c; Revs Light
- Nasdaq hits record; bank earnings validate Wall St. rally
- Intrawest Resorts (SNOW) Exploring a Possible Sale - Reuters
- Alibaba (BABA) Has No Plans to Acquire Rest of Groupon (GRPN) - Source
- Time (TIME) Said to Soon Begin Discussions with Interested Buyers - Bloomberg
- JPMorgan (JPM) Reports Q4 EPS of $1.71
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PNC Financial Services (PNC) Tops Q4 EPS by 12c
- Bank of America profits surge on cost cuts, trading gains
- JPMorgan profit climbs 24 percent, beating forecasts, on trading surge
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!