PNC Financial (PNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c; Revs Light
- Wall Street climbs in wake of first presidential face-off
- Nike (NKE) Tops Q1 EPS by 17c; Futures Orders Miss Views
- Tempur Sealy (TPX) Updates on Outlook; Sees Q3 Sales Below Prior Expectations
- Galectin (GALT) Reports Exploratory Phase 2a Pilot Trial of GR-MD-02 in Nash Misses Primary Biomarker Endpoint; Announces $1.5M Private Placement
- After-Hours Stock Movers 09/27: (SEED) (GALE) (CTAS) Higher; (GALT) (TPX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Jefferies Remains Sidelined on PNC Financial Services (PNC) - PT to $94
- Vail Resorts (MTN): Whistler Acquisition Is Next EBITDA Stepup In '17 - Janney
- Cal-Maine Foods (CALM) Misses Q1 EPS by 42c, Sales Miss
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!