PNC Financial (PNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c; Revs Light
- Wall Street rises in volatile session ahead of jobs data
- Market Wrap: ISM Services Slip in August; Markets Mixed Ahead of Nonfarm Jobs Data; Brady Tops Goodell in Court
- After Hours Stocks Movers 09/03: (BLOX) Higher; (VNCE) (UTIW) (PAY) (more...)
- Twitter (TWTR) Seen as 'Compelling' Ahead of Board Meeting, CEO Search Results
- Lannett (LCI) to Acquire Kremers Urban Pharmaceuticals in $1.23B + Contingency Payments Deal
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Upgrades PNC Financial (PNC) to Market Perform
- Vince Holding (VNCE) Misses Q2 EPS by 9c, Guidance Falls Short of Views
- NCI Building Systems (NCS) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Light, Comments on Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!