PNC Financial (PNC) Tops Q2 EPS by 21c; Revs Light
- Top 10 News for 4/25 - 4/29: Merger Madness!; Valeant Hies New Boss; Icahn's Exit of Apple Could be Telling Sign
- Wall Street falls as earnings weigh; Dow, S&P up for month
- Amazon.com (AMZN) Tops Q1 EPS by 49c; Issues Q2 Outlook
- Exclusive: Yahoo's bidder shortlist points to cash deal -sources
- Yen posts biggest weekly gain since 2008, stocks slip
PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (NYSE: PNC) reported Q2 EPS of $1.67, $0.21 better than the analyst estimate of $1.46. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.6 billion versus the consensus estimate of $3.62 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Royal Caribbean Cruises (RCL) Tops Q1 EPS by 26c; Boosts FY16 EPS Outlook
- Monotype Imaging (TYPE) Tops Q1 EPS by 7c
- United Securities Bancshares (USBI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.05
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!