PICO Holdings (PICO) Reports Q2 Loss of $0.15/Share
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Burberry rejects multiple takeover offers from Coach: Financial Times
- Trump nominates Ben Carson to head HUD
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PICO Holdings (NASDAQ: PICO) reported Q2 EPS of ($0.15), versus ($2.17) reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.7 million, versus $35.1 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PICO Holdings (PICO) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Johnson Controls (JCI) Offers FY17 Outlook; Provides Expectations for 2020
- Alico (ALCO) Reports Q4 Loss of $0.41/Share
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!