PHH Corp. (PHH) Misses Q3 EPS by 19c; Enters Agreement to Sell GNMA MSR Portfolio
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
Get inside Wall Street with StreetInsider Premium. Claim your 2-week free trial here.
PHH Corp. (NYSE: PHH) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.35), $0.19 worse than the analyst estimate of ($0.16). Revenue for the quarter came in at $197 million versus the consensus estimate of $198.67 million.
- Entered into a definitive agreement to sell substantially all of the GNMA MSR portfolio and related servicing advances to Lakeview Loan Servicing, subject to GNMA approval and certain origination source consents, with total book value of $120 million. Proceeds, excluding transaction and other costs, are currently expected to be $122 million(1).
- Initiating the exit from the PLS business and intend to be substantially complete by the first quarter of 2018. Estimate total pre-tax losses related to the exit from PLS, including operating losses, of $175 million to $205 million.
- Intend to complete the final phase of the evaluation of strategic alternatives by the end of January 2017.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PHH Corp. (PHH) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- G-III Apparel Group (GIII) Misses Q3 EPS by 4c, Offers Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Spinoffs
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!