PFSweb (PFSW) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; Revises FY16 adj.-EBITDA Outlook
- Top 10 News for 12/2: Crude Rips on OPEC Cut; Starbucks' Schultz Steps Down; Nonfarm Payrolls Flat in Nov.
- Unemployment Rate Drops to 4.6%
- Bond yields slip on U.S. jobs data, euro steady before Italy vote
- Alibaba (BABA) Founder Jack Ma Discuss Plans to Retire; 'I Don't Want to Die at the Office'
- Starbucks Coffee (SBUX) CEO Howard Schultz to Step Down, Appointed Executive Chairman; Kevin Johnson New CEO
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PFSweb (NASDAQ: PFSW) reported Q2 EPS of $0.01, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.04). Revenue for the quarter came in at $77.2 million versus the consensus estimate of $70.74 million.
The company is revising its target for adjusted EBITDA and now expects it to range between $21.5 million to $23.5 million (previously $23 million to $25 million), reflecting growth of 4% to 14% from 2015. These targets include the expected impact of the Conexus acquisition, lower than previously targeted revenue and profit contribution from the company's CrossView business, as well as incremental sales, marketing, and other infrastructure expenditures to support certain new client activity and the company's targeted future growth.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PFSweb (PFSW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Sonoco (SON) Affirms FY16 Outlook; Guides FY17 EPS Below Views
- Culp, Inc. (CFI) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- Zumiez, Inc. (ZUMZ) Tops Q3 EPS by 7c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Related EntitiesEarnings, Definitive Agreement
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!