PFSweb (PFSW) Misses Q3 EPS by 89c
- S&P little changed as energy weighs but financials edge up
- Nestle Said Examining Takeover of Mead Johnson (MJN) - Source
- Fed's Yellen says 'makes sense' to gradually raise interest rates
- UPDATE: Fed Beige Book: Wages gain modestly in most areas amid tight job market
- Mallinckrodt (MNK) Announces FTC Settlement
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
PFSweb (NASDAQ: PFSW) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.86), $0.89 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.03. Revenue for the quarter came in at $79.9 million versus the consensus estimate of $77.4 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PFSweb (PFSW) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Downgrades Himax Technologies (HIMX) to Neutral
- Commerce Bancshares (CBSH) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c
- Pinnacle Financial Partners (PNFP) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!