PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Posts Q2 Loss of 7c/Share, Narrower than Views
- Fed Drops 'Considerable Time', Says Can be 'Patient' on Rates
- Oracle (ORCL) Reports In-Line Q2 EPS
- Wall Street Looks to Profit from New and Improved Cuba Relations (CUBA) (RCL) (CCL)
- Jabil Circuit (JBL) Tops Q1 EPS by 8c; Guides FY15 Revs Above Expectations
- Philips N.V. (PHG) to Acquire Volcano (VOLC) in $1B Deal
PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.28 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Apogee Enterprises (APOG) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c, Revenue Beats, Boosts FY EPS Guidance
- Joy Global (JOY) Tops Q4 EPS Views; Issues Light FY15 Outlook
- Ecology & Environment (EEI) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.20
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!