PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Posts Q2 Loss of 7c/Share, Narrower than Views
- Market Wrap: CPI Outpaces in Sept.; Regulus Ramps on RG-101 Data; AT&T Trims Outlook
- AT&T Inc (T) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/22: (SCSS) (TSCO) (INFN) Higher; (AIRM) (ADHD) (YELP) Lower (more...)
- Yelp (YELP) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Revs Outlook
- Family of Ebola infected nurse Amber Vinson says doctors are 'no longer able to detect virus in her body' - CBS
PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.28 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Select Comfort Corp (SCSS) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Boosts FY14 EPS Outlook - Correct
- La Quinta Holdings (LQ) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c; Lifts Outlook
- Core Laboratories NV (CLB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q4 Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!