PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Posts Q2 Loss of 7c/Share, Narrower than Views
- Charter Communications (CHTR) Nears $55B Takeover of Time Warner Cable (TWC)
- Top 10 News for 5/18 - 5/22: Fed Rate Hike Pushed Back; Icahn Calls for More Apple Buybacks; Big Banks Settle FX Probe
- Yellen Says Rate Hike at Some Point This Year 'Appropriate'
- Deere & Co. (DE) Posts Q2 EPS of $2.03; Lowers Equipment Sales Outlook for FY15
- Hewlett-Packard (HPQ) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Guides Q3 EPS to Low-Side of Expectations
PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.28 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PFSweb Partners With Gaiam to Provide Infrastructure Services
- Patterson Cos. (PDCO) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- ANN, Inc. (ANN) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c; Guides Q2, FY15 Sales
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!