PFSweb, Inc. (PFSW) Posts Q2 Loss of 7c/Share, Narrower than Views
- Wall St. ends higher for fourth straight day
- Harley-Davidson (HOG) Says Subject of Various Rumors; Won't Comment on Latest Speculation
- NHTSA Probes Tesla (TSLA) After Fatal Model S Autopilot Crash
- Caution: Wall Street Rumor Mill in Overdrive
PFSweb, Inc. (NASDAQ: PFSW) reported Q2 loss of ($0.07), $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.12). Revenue for the quarter came in at $68.01 million versus the consensus estimate of $62.28 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- PFSweb Announces Results of 2016 Annual Meeting of Stockholders
- 8point3 Energy Partners (CAFD) Tops Q2 EPS by 51c, Offers Guidance
- Lindaay Corp. (LNN) Misses Q3 EPS by 9c