PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.30, Misses by 8c
- Top 10 News for 12/02 - 12/06: Facebook Snubbed Again; Bitcoin Mania!; New Deal for Apple?
- U.S. Adds Jobs at Higher Clip in November, Unemployment Rate Falls to 7%
- Bitcoin Crashes 21%
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/06: (MBLX) (VIFL) (BLDP) Higher; (RALY) (ULTA) (SEAC) Lower
- Sears Holdings (SHLD) Files to Spin-Off Lands' End Unit
PDL BioPharma (Nasdaq: PDLI) reports Q2 EPS of $0.30, 8 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.38. Revenue for the quarter was $120.3 million, which compares to the estimate of $120.30 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PDL BioPharma Announces Conversion Rate Adjustments for Convertible Notes
- Ulta Salon (ULTA) Misses Q4 EPS by 2c; Issues Light Q1 Outlook
- Esterline Technologies Corp. (ESL) Tops Q4 EPS by 28c; Guides Roughly In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!