PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Tops Q1 EPS by 1c
- Facebook (FB) Set to Join the S&P 100 & 500; Alliance Data Systems (ADS) and Mohawk (MHK) to Join the S&P 500; Changes to the S&P MidCap 400 and the S&P SmallCap 600
- Liberty Global (LBTYA) Could Make Another Run at Ziggo
- Market Wrap: Facebook is Movin' Up; Strong Start for IPO Autohome; Costco Slumps on Sales
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/11: (UNS) (PRTA) (FB) Higher; (IMUC) (ATHN) (SUNE) Lower (more...)
- William Blair's 2014 Top Midcap Picks
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDLI) reported Q1 EPS of $0.25, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.24. Revenue for the quarter came in at $83.3 million versus the consensus estimate of $82.35 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Prelim. Q4 Revs Top Expectations
- lululemon (LULU) Traders Aren't Too Excited Heading into Q3 Report
- Leidos Holdings (LDOS) Posts Q3 Loss of 11c/Share; Cuts Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!