PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 7/18 - 7/22: Netflix Sub Gains Evasive; Microsoft Shares Rip on Results; Tesla Debuts Second Master Plan
- Wall St. rises, racks up fourth straight week of gains
- Shots Fired, More than a Dozen May Be Dead at Munich Shopping Center
- Baker Hughes Total U.S. Rig Count +15 to 462 (447 Prior)
- General Electric (GE) Tops Q2 EPS by 5c; adj.-Backlog Up 6%
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDLI) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.39, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.25 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Moody's Corp. (MCO) Tops Q2 EPS by 2c, Reaffirms FY EPS Guidance
- HNI Corp. (HNI) Tops Q2 EPS by 3c; Guides FY16 EPS to Strong Side of Ests
- Maxim Integrated Products (MXIM) Reiterate Buy After Mixed Quarter - Jefferies
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!