PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 10/20 - 10/24: Apple Ramps on Results; Loeb Eyes Amgen; Advanced Technologies Exits Sapphire Game
- Procter & Gamble (PG) Reports In-Line Q1 EPS; To Spin-Off Duracell
- Dallas Ebola Nurse Nina Pham now cured - NIH Says
- Ford Motor (F) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- SodaStream (SODA) Confirms 'Small-Scale' PepsiCo (PEP) Test
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDLI) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.39, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.25 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Avery Dennison Corp (AVY) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c
- DTE Energy Co. (DTE) Misses Q3 EPS by 11c
- Lear Corp (LEA) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Raises Operating Earnings Outlook
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!