PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- McDonald's (MCD): Steve Easterbrook to Replace Thompson as CEO
- Market Wrap: Fed's Patience Tests Markets; Greece Takes Stand on Bailout; Qualcomm's Outlook Dims
- Facebook (FB) Tops Q4 EPS by 6c
- Apple (AAPL) Tops Q1 EPS by 46c, Sales Beat
- After-Hours Stock Movers 01/28: (MLNX) (FLEX) (MCD) Higher; (GEVO) (CLB) (QCOM) (FB) Lower (more...)
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDLI) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.39, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.25 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Astoria Financial Corp. (AF) Tops Q4 EPS by 1c, Offers Outlook
- Intersil Corp (ISIL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c
- Varian Medical Systems (VAR) Tops Q1 EPS by 12c, Maintains FY EPS Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!