PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- ADP Employment Change (Apr) 156K vs 195K Expected
- Wall St. opens lower as private jobs data weighs
- The Priceline Group (PCLN) Tops Q1 EPS by 88c; Q2 Guidance Below the Street
- EIA Data Shows 2.78M Barrel Increase in Crude Inventory
- Exclusive: Pfizer approaches Medivation about potential takeover - sources
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDLI) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.39, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.25 million.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Regency Centers (REG) Tops Q1 FFO by 1c
- Royal Dutch Shell (RDS-A) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.22
- 02micro (OIIM) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!