PDL BioPharma, Inc. (PDLI) Misses Q2 EPS by 1c
- Top 10 News for 9/15 - 9/19: Markets Welcome Alibaba IPO; New iPhone Sets Records; Fed Remains Accommodative
- Alibaba (BABA) IPO Lights Up Wall Street
- Stock Futures Higher as Scotland Votes Down Independence, Alibaba's (BABA) IPO Prices
- Telefónica S.A. (TEF), Vivendi (VIVHY) Agree to $9.3B Deal for Global Village Telecom
- Are Yahoo! (YHOO) Investors Ready to 'Sell the News'? Analyst Weighs In
PDL BioPharma, Inc. (NASDAQ: PDLI) reported Q2 adjusted EPS of $0.39, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.40. Revenue for the quarter came in at $122.1 million versus the consensus estimate of $123.25 million.
You May Also Be Interested In
- PDL BioPharma (PDLI) Reports Resignation of Ernst & Young as Independent Registered Account Firm
- Cracker Barrel Old Country Store (CBRL) Tops Q4 EPS by 7c
- ConAgra Foods (CAG) Tops Q1 EPS by 4c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!