PAR Technology (PAR) Reports Q3 EPS of $0.10
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
PAR Technology (NYSE: PAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.10, versus $0.11 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $61.5 million, versus $58.1 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PAR Technology (PAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- H&R Block (HRB) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44