PACCAR (PCAR) Misses Q3 EPS by 1c
- Wall Street again marks new highs in post-election run
- Broadcom Ltd. (AVGO) Tops Q4 EPS by 11c
- Restoration Hardware (RH) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Guides Well Below the Street
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/08: (FNSR) (AVGO) (GLPG) Higher; (XTLY) (RH) (DLTH) Lower (more...)
Find out which companies are about to raise their dividend well before the news hits the Street with StreetInsider.com's Dividend Insider Elite. Sign-up for a FREE trial here.
PACCAR (NASDAQ: PCAR) reported Q3 EPS of $0.98, $0.01 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.99. Revenue for the quarter came in at $4.25 billion versus the consensus estimate of $4.11 billion.
“PACCAR (Nasdaq: PCAR) reported good revenues and net income for the third quarter of 2016,” said Ron Armstrong, chief executive officer. “PACCAR’s third quarter results reflect strong truck markets in Europe, increased heavy-duty truck market share in North America and Europe, and good aftermarket parts and financial services results worldwide. I am very proud of our 23,000 employees who have delivered industry-leading products and services to our customers.”
For earnings history and earnings-related data on PACCAR (PCAR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Steelcase (SCS) Reports Preliminary Q3 EPS In-Line with Views, Revs Light
- Enzo Biochem (ENZ) Tops Q1 EPS by 2c
- Destination Maternity (DEST) Reports Q3 Loss of $0.09/Share; Comps Fell 5.2%
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Management Comments
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!