Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Q3 EPS Guidance Beats
- Major stock indexes rise again to new records
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 12/8: (COOL) (TLRD) (DRAM) Higher; (SHIP) (OHRP) (MLSS) Lower
- Third-Party Said Interested in PrivateBancorp (PVTB) as CIBC (CM) Deal is Delayed
- Insys Therapeutics (INSY) Sinks as Former Employees Arrested in Racketeering Scheme
- Lower for longer, ECB scales back asset buys
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Oxford Industries (NYSE: OXM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.48, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283 million versus the consensus estimate of $274.55 million.
Oxford Industries sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.05)-$0.05, versus the consensus of ($0.08). Oxford Industries sees Q3 2016 revenue of $220-230 million, versus the consensus of $219.2 million.
- For the full year, the Company has affirmed its guidance
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oxford Industries (OXM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c, Offers Guidance
- Powell Industries (POWL) Tops Q4 EPS by 47c, Comments on Outlook
- Greif (GEF) Misses Q4 EPS by 3c; Guides FY17 EPS