Oxford Industries (OXM) Tops Q2 EPS by 10c, Q3 EPS Guidance Beats
- Consumer staples stocks help Wall St. pare some losses
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
- Einhorn's Greenlight Mentions Caterpillar (CAT) Short in Q4 Letter; Doesn't See Disney (DIS) Buying Netflix (NFLX)
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oxford Industries (NYSE: OXM) reported Q2 EPS of $1.48, $0.10 better than the analyst estimate of $1.38. Revenue for the quarter came in at $283 million versus the consensus estimate of $274.55 million.
Oxford Industries sees Q3 2016 EPS of ($0.05)-$0.05, versus the consensus of ($0.08). Oxford Industries sees Q3 2016 revenue of $220-230 million, versus the consensus of $219.2 million.
- For the full year, the Company has affirmed its guidance
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oxford Industries (OXM) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Progress Software (PRGS) Tops Q4 EPS by 10c
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!