Oxbridge Re (OXBR) Reports Q2 EPS of $0.14
- Healthcare, tech stocks drive Wall Street higher
- Twitter (TWTR) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Announces Restructuring, Workforce Reduction
- Qualcomm (QCOM) to Acquire NXP Semi (NXPI) in $47B Deal
- Tesla (TSLA) Posts Q3 adj.-EPS of 71c
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 10/27: (PRQR) (OCN) (TWTR) Higher; (CYH) (GNC) (RNWK) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Oxbridge Re (NASDAQ: OXBR) reported Q2 EPS of $0.14, versus $0.27 reported last year. Revenue for the quarter came in at $3.53 million, versus $2.07 million reported last year.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Oxbridge Re (OXBR) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Choice Hotels (CHH) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c
- ABB Ltd. (ABB) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c; Offers Near-Term Outlook
- Central Pacific Financial (CPF) Reports In-Line Q3 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!