Owens-Illinois (OI) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c
- Oil steady around $50 on doubts over OPEC output cuts
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- Universal Health (UHS) Disputes and Denies Conclusions in BuzzFeed Article
- Perrigo (PRGO) to Restructure BCH Omega Pharma Belgium Business; Will Terminate EuroGenerics Agreement
Get instant alerts when news breaks on your stocks. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
Owens-Illinois (NYSE: OI) reported Q3 EPS of $0.68, $0.01 better than the analyst estimate of $0.67. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.7 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.73 billion.
Owens-Illinois sees FY2016 EPS of $2.27-$2.32, versus the consensus of $2.32.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Owens-Illinois (OI) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- Casey's General Stores (CASY) Misses Q2 EPS by 15c
- Ollie's Bargain Outlet (OLLI) Tops Q3 EPS by 3c, Offers FY Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!