Owens Corning (OC) Reports Q3 Miss
- China Worries, Technical Damage Weigh on Apple (AAPL)
- Unusual 11 Mid-Day Movers 8/4: (TREE) (IPCM) (ONP) Higher; (AAC) (TNET) (IDSY) Lower
- Shire plc (SHPG) Proposes Merger with Baxalta (BXLT)
- Oil edges back up to $50 a barrel from six-month low
- RR Donnelley (RRD) Tops Q2 EPS by 4c; Plans Separation into Three, Publicly-Traded Companies
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) reports Q3 EPS of $0.35, ex-items, 2 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $1.19 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.26 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- ITG (ITG) CEO Bob Gasser Replaced by Jarrett Lilien
- TICC Capital (TICC) Misses Q2 EPS by 2c; Agrees to Sell TICC Management
- Metaldyne Performance Group (MPG) Tops Q2 EPS by 7c, Maintains Guidance
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!