Owens Corning (OC) Reports Q3 Miss
- Twas the Night Before Alibaba (BABA)
- Market Wrap: CEO Retirement Party; SAP's Big Purchase; Home Depot Outlines Card Breach, Outlook
- Oracle (ORCL) CEO Ellison Steps Down; Will Remain as Chairman
- After-Hours Stock Movers 9/18 (CNQR) (MCP) (JBLU) Higher; (TIBX) (RHT) (ORCL) Lower (more...)
- SAP (SAP) to Acquire Concur Technologies (CNQR) for $129/Share
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) reports Q3 EPS of $0.35, ex-items, 2 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $1.19 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.26 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- FedEx (FDX) Tops Q1 EPS by 14c
- General Mills (GIS) Misses Q1 EPS by 8c; Plans Further Consolidation of Yoplait, Operational Activities
- Oracle Corp. (ORCL) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Approves $13B Buyback
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!