Owens Corning (OC) Reports Q3 Miss
- Time Warner Cable (TWC) Misses Q3 EPS by 5c
- Apple (AAPL) CEO Cook: 'I'm Proud to Be Gay'
- After-Hours Stock Movers 10/29: (PDII) (LAKE) (TTWO) (V) Higher; (GLUU) (AFOP) (WTW) (TRLA) Lower (more...)
- MasterCard (MA) Tops Q3 EPS Views
- Apple (AAPL) Smartphone Shipments Rose 16.1% in Q3; Xiaomi Breaks into Top Five - IDC (GOOG) (MSFT)
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) reports Q3 EPS of $0.35, ex-items, 2 cents lower than the analyst estimate of $0.37. Revenue for the quarter was $1.19 billion, which compares to the estimate of $1.26 billion.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Fitch Affirms Owens Corning's IDR at 'BBB-'; Outlook Stable
- CoreSite Realty (COR) Tops Q3 EPS by 2c
- RTI Biologics, Inc. (RTIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 1c; Bumps Outlook to High End
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!