Owens Corning (OC) Misses Q1 EPS Views by 16c
- Jones Group (JNY) Acquired by Sycamore Partners for $15/Share
- Market Wrap: Facebook CEO Unloads Shares; Target Cardholders Targeted; Darden's Debated Divestiture
- Nike, Inc. (NKE) Tops Q2 EPS by 1c; Futures Orders Up 13%, ex-Currency
- After Hours Stock Movers 12/19: (RHT) (TRAK) (JAZZ) Higher; (TIBX) (NKE) Lower (more...)
- Fed's Balance Sheet Balloons Past $4 Trillion; Up 37% from Last Year
Owens Corning (NYSE: OC) reported Q1 EPS of $0.20, $0.16 worse than the analyst estimate of $0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at $1.24 billion versus the consensus estimate of $1.26 billion.
You May Also Be Interested In
- UPDATE: Quanex Building Products (NX) Posts Q4 adj.-EPS of $0.28
- Actuant Corp. (ATU) Misses Q1 EPS by 2c; Guides FY14 EPS, Revs
- Carnival Corp. (CCL) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Guides Q1 Loss In-Line
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Hot List
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!