OvaScience (OVAS) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- Wall Street surges to new highs; transports set record
- lululemon athletica (LULU) Tops Q3 EPS by 4c; Adj.-Comps Outpaced Views
- Abbott (ABT) Files Complaint to Terminate Alere (ALR) Acquisition
- Costco Wholesale (COST) Tops Q1 EPS by 5c; Comps Up 1%, 2% Ex-Gas
- After-Hours Stock Movers 12/07: (VYGR) (LULU) (HRB( Higher; (OHRP) (VRNT) (CMTL) Lower (more...)
News and research before you hear about it on CNBC and others. Claim your 2-week free trial to StreetInsider Premium here.
OvaScience (NASDAQ: OVAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.54), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.62). Revenue for the quarter came in at $197 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $200 thousand.
As of September 30, 2016, OvaScience had cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments of $131.0 million, compared to $126.7 million on December 31, 2015. The increase reflects the net proceeds of $53.9 million received from the completion of OvaScience’s follow-on offering in the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OvaScience (OVAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Tailored Brands (TLRD) Tops Q3 EPS by 13c
- United Natural Foods (UNFI) Misses Q1 EPS by 4c, Reaffirms FY Guiance
- IDT Corp. (IDT) Reports Q1 EPS of $0.44