OvaScience (OVAS) Tops Q3 EPS by 8c
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Noble Energy (NBL) to Acquire Clayton Williams Energy (CWEI) for $2.7B in Cash and Stock
- Trump, Brexit uncertainty hit stocks and dollar, gold jumps
- UnitedHealth Group (UNH) Tops Q4 EPS by 4c; Affirms Outlook
- Oil rises on weaker dollar, Saudi commitment to cut output
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
OvaScience (NASDAQ: OVAS) reported Q3 EPS of ($0.54), $0.08 better than the analyst estimate of ($0.62). Revenue for the quarter came in at $197 thousand versus the consensus estimate of $200 thousand.
As of September 30, 2016, OvaScience had cash, cash equivalents, and short-term investments of $131.0 million, compared to $126.7 million on December 31, 2015. The increase reflects the net proceeds of $53.9 million received from the completion of OvaScience’s follow-on offering in the second quarter of 2016.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on OvaScience (OVAS) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Goldman Sachs Upgrades Yum China Holdings (YUMC) to Buy, Sees Selloff As Buying Opportunity Ahead Of Q4 Report
- IHS Markit (INFO) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Guides In-Line
- Bank of America (BAC) Tops Q4 EPS by 2c; Raises 1st-Half Buyback Plan to $4.3B
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!