Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Trims FY Revenue Guidance
- Donald Trump Sworn in as 45th U.S. President
- Wall Street ends higher as Trump becomes president
- Walgreens Boots Alliance (WBA) Said to Face Antitrust Concern for Rite Aid (RAD) Fix - Bloomberg
- Bristol-Myers Squibb (BMY) Says It Won't Pursue Accelerated U.S. Regulatory Pathway for Opdivo Plus Yervoy in Lung Cancer
- Apple (AAPL) Sues Qualcomm (QCOM) Over Patent Royalties in Antitrust Case - Bloomberg
Get the Pulse of the Market with StreetInsider.com's Pulse Picks. Get your Free Trial here.
Orthofix Int'l (NASDAQ: OFIX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $98.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.4 million.
Orthofix Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $404-408 million, versus prior guidance of $412-416 million and the consensus of $415 million.
|AAP Net income from continuing operations||$||8.9||$||12.7||$||12.2|
|GAAP EPS from continuing operations||$||0.48||$||0.68||$||0.65|
|Adjusted EPS from continuing operations||$||1.35||$||1.45||$||1.35|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Herbalife (HLF) Provides Q4, FY17 Guidance in Memorandum for $1.325B Credit Facility; Lowers FY17 Sales Guidance
- Citizens Financial Group (CFG) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- Regions Financial (RF) Reports In-Line Q4 EPS
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!