Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) Tops Q3 EPS by 5c, Trims FY Revenue Guidance
- Goldman sends Dow to record high, techs lift S&P, Nasdaq
- Oil tops $55 for first time in 16 months as OPEC deal fuels buying
- Consolidated Communications (CNSL) to Acquire FairPoint Communications (FRP) in $1.5B Deal
- Wall St. stock futures fall after Italy referendum
- Pre-Open Stock Movers 12/05: (FRP) (GMED) (CHK) Higher; (CERC) (HDSN) (MRVL) Lower (more...)
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Orthofix Int'l (NASDAQ: OFIX) reported Q3 EPS of $0.36, $0.05 better than the analyst estimate of $0.31. Revenue for the quarter came in at $98.5 million versus the consensus estimate of $103.4 million.
Orthofix Int'l sees FY2016 revenue of $404-408 million, versus prior guidance of $412-416 million and the consensus of $415 million.
|AAP Net income from continuing operations||$||8.9||$||12.7||$||12.2|
|GAAP EPS from continuing operations||$||0.48||$||0.68||$||0.65|
|Adjusted EPS from continuing operations||$||1.35||$||1.45||$||1.35|
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orthofix Int'l (OFIX) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Credit Suisse Upgrades National Beverage (FIZZ) to Outperform
- Materion Corp. (MTRN) to Acquire Certain Materials Business Assets from Heraeus Group
- Smith & Wesson (SWHC) Tops Q2 EPS by 12c; Guides Q3 EPS Below Views
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings, Guidance
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!