Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) Misses Q3 EPS by 3EUR
- Wall Street falls as bank, healthcare shares weigh
- Qualcomm (QCOM) Faces U.S. Antitrust Case Over Licensing - Bloomberg
- BAT Reaches Deal to Acquire Reynolds American (RAI) for $49 Billion
- Verizon Communications (VZ) May Acquire Big Cable Company - NYP (CHTR) (CMCSA)
- Citron Research Negative on Lannett (LCI); Sees Shares at 'Zero' Over Long Term
Get access to the best calls on Wall Street with StreetInsider.com's Ratings Insider Elite. Get your Free Trial here.
Orion Engineered Carbons (NYSE: OEC) reported Q3 EPS of EUR0.33, EUR0.03 worse than the analyst estimate of EUR0.36. Revenue for the quarter came in at EUR259.68 million versus the consensus estimate of EUR280.2 million.
For earnings history and earnings-related data on Orion Engineered Carbons (OEC) click here.
Serious News for Serious Traders! Try StreetInsider.com Premium Free!
You May Also Be Interested In
- Morgan Stanley (MS) Tops Q4 EPS by 17c
- Bank of the Ozarks (OZRK) Tops Q4 EPS by 3c
- IBM (IBM): No Fireworks Needed, Just Evidence of Transition - Drexel Hamilton
Create E-mail Alert Related CategoriesEarnings
Sign up for StreetInsider Free!
Receive full access to all new and archived articles, unlimited portfolio tracking, e-mail alerts, custom newswires and RSS feeds - and more!